Workers are also human beings and so need to unwind at some point during their day. There are of course infinite ways to blow off steam in 2013, and increasingly, turning to marijuana is becoming an acceptable option in the U.S.; last year saw the complete legalization of marijuana in the states of Colorado and Washington. Smoking up, however, is still not as innocuous an option as having a cup of coffee. And Donatos pizza delivery driver Aaron learned this the hard way on the most recent episode of "Undercover Boss."
As can be seen in the video above, Aaron thought he was confiding about his hobby in a woman named, "Cathy Cooper," who said she was shadowing him as part of her appearance on a second chances reality show in the hope of opening her own restaurant. That was not the case. He was in fact being followed around by Jane Grote Abell, the owner and chairman of the board of Donatos Pizza, the Ohio-based pizza chain that grosses around $170 million a year.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap