The lasting pain the reported victims of Jerry Sandusky, convicted sex offender and former Penn State assistant football coach face will take a long time to end, if it ever does. Sexual assault on children is a crime and sin that never vanishes. Sometimes that's even true for the people who try to stop it.
Michael Gillum, the Clinton County, PA, psychologist who was one of the people crucial in uncovering the story -- and critical of the local high school's response to the crisis -- had been told earlier this year that his official contract with the county wouldn't be renewed, as USA Today reported. But, the paper also reported that Central Mountain High School was coming under new investigation by the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program