You never know what you're going to come across during your daily work routine. Take the experience of one British gas meter reader, or gas man, who on Friday was going about his work checking the meters in the southwest London suburb of Surbiton. And when he passed through the local office of the British Heart Foundation, he stumbled across something far from the ordinary -- a four-foot long corn snake.
To make matters worse, the man, who has not been identified in reports, found himself stuck in the basement with the reptile for more than an hour with nowhere to exit, according to shop manager John DeCastro. With few options, he jumped on top of an air conditioning unit.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold