You never know what you're going to come across during your daily work routine. Take the experience of one British gas meter reader, or gas man, who on Friday was going about his work checking the meters in the southwest London suburb of Surbiton. And when he passed through the local office of the British Heart Foundation, he stumbled across something far from the ordinary -- a four-foot long corn snake.
To make matters worse, the man, who has not been identified in reports, found himself stuck in the basement with the reptile for more than an hour with nowhere to exit, according to shop manager John DeCastro. With few options, he jumped on top of an air conditioning unit.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program