It's not uncommon for educators to lose their jobs after their past careers or sidelines as sexy models come to light. The rationale is that these professionals should be role models for impressionable minds. But Sarah Hunter, of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, contends she lost two jobs in two months -- as a bartendar, and a hostess -- because of her work as a nude model.
In an interview with the central Pennsylvania Fox affiliate, Fox43, Hunter didn't name the employers nor did she explain how she knew her career in the adult industry was to blame for her dismissals. She was unapologetic about her work and saidshe continues to work as a "fetish model." "I'm not ashamed of anything I've done," she told Fox43. "As long as it doesn't affect the work that you're doing now and you show up on time and you do your job and you're good at it, it doesn't seem to me that other jobs you've had in the past have had any impact on that," Hunter added.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program