It's not uncommon for educators to lose their jobs after their past careers or sidelines as sexy models come to light. The rationale is that these professionals should be role models for impressionable minds. But Sarah Hunter, of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, contends she lost two jobs in two months -- as a bartendar, and a hostess -- because of her work as a nude model.
In an interview with the central Pennsylvania Fox affiliate, Fox43, Hunter didn't name the employers nor did she explain how she knew her career in the adult industry was to blame for her dismissals. She was unapologetic about her work and saidshe continues to work as a "fetish model." "I'm not ashamed of anything I've done," she told Fox43. "As long as it doesn't affect the work that you're doing now and you show up on time and you do your job and you're good at it, it doesn't seem to me that other jobs you've had in the past have had any impact on that," Hunter added.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold