Most restaurant servers generally expect to receive the standard 15 to 18 percent tip. But what would happen if they received a really big tip, like $200, on a $30 tab? That's what Andrew Hales, who owns the YouTube channel LAHWF (Losing All Hope Was Freedom) -- set out to find out.
Hales -- whose videos are typically part prank, part social experiment -- got some big reactions when the servers at a few Orem, Utah diners received the great gratuities. But he and his crew also got responses they never could have expected.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program