Retail clerks often are trained to deal with difficult customers. But no training could have prepareda few Best Buy workers for what they encountered Friday in the bathroom of a Jacksonville, Florida store. Quick thinking on their part, however, saved a nine-year-old girl's life -- and got her alleged attacker arrested, authorities said.
According to WTEV.com, a female customer was standing outside the store's restroom when she heard screams and cries. When she entered the bathroom, she heard "mumbling" from a stall and quickly notified store employees.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold