Retail clerks often are trained to deal with difficult customers. But no training could have prepareda few Best Buy workers for what they encountered Friday in the bathroom of a Jacksonville, Florida store. Quick thinking on their part, however, saved a nine-year-old girl's life -- and got her alleged attacker arrested, authorities said.
According to WTEV.com, a female customer was standing outside the store's restroom when she heard screams and cries. When she entered the bathroom, she heard "mumbling" from a stall and quickly notified store employees.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program