You already know some of the keys to career success -- a strong work ethic, solid skills, and a positive attitude usually rank high on the list. Now you can add one more: A rocking sex life.
That's what new research by the Institute for the Study of Labor (ISL) based out of Bonn, Germany, found. According to the study, workers having sex more than four times a week make nearly 5 percent more than those who don't have such an active personal life. The results were consistent for both gay and straight workers and were not affected by job type or education level.
The study's author, Nick Drydakis, an economist at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, England, found that sexually-active workers are likely to be more confident, emotionally stable and focused. They're also likely to be healthier -- with fewer "limitations such as diabetes, heart diseases and arthritis,"as Drydakis told the New York Daily News.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Do you spend enough on groceries to make an annual fee worth it?
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program