You already know some of the keys to career success -- a strong work ethic, solid skills, and a positive attitude usually rank high on the list. Now you can add one more: A rocking sex life.
That's what new research by the Institute for the Study of Labor (ISL) based out of Bonn, Germany, found. According to the study, workers having sex more than four times a week make nearly 5 percent more than those who don't have such an active personal life. The results were consistent for both gay and straight workers and were not affected by job type or education level.
The study's author, Nick Drydakis, an economist at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, England, found that sexually-active workers are likely to be more confident, emotionally stable and focused. They're also likely to be healthier -- with fewer "limitations such as diabetes, heart diseases and arthritis,"as Drydakis told the New York Daily News.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold