During Sony's Gamescom press conference, the company mentioned that pre-ordering the PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto 5 on PSN will get you 75% off any other Rockstar Games title. Shortly afterward, they provided further details for the deal.
In order to take advantage of the deal, you must pre-order the Day 1 Digital version of GTA 5 on PlayStation Network. Like the physical standard edition copy, this will get you access to the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle; however, as an added bonus you'll also receive an exclusive PS3 theme along with the 75% off discount.
The Day 1 Digital version is available at PSN's online store or in the "New on PS3: PSN Pre-Orders" section of the PlayStation Store.
Go to GameZone to check out more recent news on games>
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses