As New York City's bike share program enters its third month of service, the blue cruiser bikes have already been absorbed into the city's daily landscape. Sure, a few wealthy people grumble about the docks being eyesores. But in general New Yorkers are taking to the streets, using the Citi Bikes as a quick way to dodge traffic, avoid ever-increasing subway fares and, occasionally, take advantage of a free spinning machine. Travelers can also take advantage of the new rides. But should they?
The Latest from our Partners
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Refi rates at 1.979% APR. Do you qualify?
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Your best refinance rates for February 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Dads Will Be Dads: Funniest Notes That Fathers Left To Their Kids
- Photos That Prove Golden Retrievers Are the Cutest
- These Pets Are Cheating On Their Owners With Their Significant Others!