So many choices, so little time! If that is your mantra, it's time to take a serious look at your life and try to pare things down so you're not overwhelmed and you can get more done. Luckily, there are steps you can take, some very easy, and others that may take more effort, to streamline your day so you're not so exhausted when you fall into bed.
Productivity experts tout this as key to successfully making it through the day, and there's no doubt that it's worth spending a little extra energy on the front end of your day, week or month identifying what is most important. It can make you happier at work and at home. Make sure to include time for both work and personal projects on your priority list, and recognize that you'll need to adjust your those priorities occasionally; don't be too dogmatic.
2. Create a Schedule
In addition to the feeling of accomplishment you can earn when you check something off, a schedule helps you keep on track with your priorities. However, don't be overly optimistic. If you're always bragging to friends about your 50-item to-do list, it's time to rethink your strategy; you can't possibly get that much done in a day. Instead, think about managing two, simultaneous lists: one to realistically accomplish in a day, and the other a longer-term plan.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold