As it currently stands, Xbox One consoles will ship without a headset included; however, this could change further down the road as Microsoft continues to listen to consumer feedback and adjust its plans accordingly.
Each Xbox One ships with a Kinect peripheral, allowing you to talk through the device, but also forcing you to hear those whiny gamers screaming through your television speakers. When brought up to Microsoft's product planning manager Albert Penello, he said Microsoft has "heard the feedback" and is "looking into it."
We've already seen the company flip-flop twice on key issues regarding DRM and self-publishing on the Xbox One so it's completely inconceivable that they'd do the same with their headsets. Currently, Xbox One owners can pre-order a headset separately for $24.99. Comparatively, the PlayStation 4 includes a mono earbud with each system.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards