As it currently stands, Xbox One consoles will ship without a headset included; however, this could change further down the road as Microsoft continues to listen to consumer feedback and adjust its plans accordingly.
Each Xbox One ships with a Kinect peripheral, allowing you to talk through the device, but also forcing you to hear those whiny gamers screaming through your television speakers. When brought up to Microsoft's product planning manager Albert Penello, he said Microsoft has "heard the feedback" and is "looking into it."
We've already seen the company flip-flop twice on key issues regarding DRM and self-publishing on the Xbox One so it's completely inconceivable that they'd do the same with their headsets. Currently, Xbox One owners can pre-order a headset separately for $24.99. Comparatively, the PlayStation 4 includes a mono earbud with each system.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Dad grounds teen daughter after she refuses to wash dishes because …
- Loving the hot pink fashion trend? Here are 10 stylish pieces to add t…
- Puppies escape while husband sleeps through ‘night duty’: ‘How did he …
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus