U.S. Antimony Announces Mexican Strategy


U.S. Antimony Announces Mexican Strategy

THOMPSON FALLS, Mont.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- United States Antimony Corporation ("USAC", NYSE MKT "UAMY") reported it has pursued a Mexican strategy to generate antimony raw materials from a diversified base of historically productive mines within commercial transport distance from our mills and smelter in Mexico. The Wadley acquisition is complete and USAC now has 4 properties, Los Juarez, Guadalupe, Guadalupana, Soyatal in production.

We are pleased to provide you with detailed information and projections on these mines. The projections are conjectural and represent goals not yet achieved. In addition the projections assume that the properties are fully permitted with explosive licenses, that equipment and funding is adequate, and that additional metallurgical equipment is permitted. The Wadley, Soyatal, and Guadalupana contain primarily oxide minerals. Recovery of the mineral will be by hand-sort methods for direct shipping ore (DSO) that could recover 30% of the values. The balance will be milled by gravimetric methods to recover another 35% of the values bringing the total recovery to 60-65%. By 2015, the production from these three properties could total 2,430,000 pounds per year (ppy) of contained antimony metal. Recovery from the Guadalupe property is by flotation. Production is currently from dump rock, but following the issuance of an explosive license to allow underground production, the production could total 2,640,000 ppy by 2015. Using flotation for recovery, the Los Juarez property could produce 1,500,000 ppy of antimony, 450,000 ounces of silver, and 2,250 ounces of gold. USAC does not claim any reserves on these properties and points out that these numbers are merely projections.

Forward Looking Statements:

This Press Release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 that are based upon current expectations or beliefs, as well as a number of assumptions about future events, including matters related to the Company's operations, pending contracts and future revenues, ability to execute on its increased production and installation schedules for planned capital expenditures and the size of forecasted deposits. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements and the assumptions upon which they are based are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations and assumptions will prove to have been correct. The reader is cautioned not to put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, as these statements are subject to numerous factors and uncertainties. In addition, other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are discussed in the Company's most recent filings, including Form 10-KSB with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

United States Antimony Corporation
John Lawrence, 406-827-3523

KEYWORDS: United States North America Montana


The article U.S. Antimony Announces Mexican Strategy originally appeared on Fool.com.

Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.

Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.

Originally published