A typical must-do list for travelers to Italy runs as long as the Appian Way. You must see the Vatican. You must commune with David and the diners at The Last Supper. You must go back in time to 79 A.D. in Pompeii. You must wander around Venice until you get lost. A list can go on and on and on.
Italy offers so many significant things to do, though, that unless you've got a year or two, it's hard to actually do everything. Yet one thing makes on everyone's list: You must eat in Italy. For sustenance, of course, but also because Italy's cuisine is among the most celebrated in the world.
The Latest from our Partners
- This towel and blanket warmer will make you feel like you’re at a l…
- The 5 best gingerbread house kits at Target, from classic styles to be…
- Family’s cheap and easy DIY game is perfect for keeping kids and adult…
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Latest HELOC news: Rates back away from 8%
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious