In the fourth and final "Hail to the Chief" video for Saints Row 4, Deep Silver is showcasing the Bounce Rifle -- a futuristic-looking weapon with rotating parts and a bunch of knobs. But the Bounce Rifle is for more than show, capable of firing a shot that bounces between multiple targets.
While it's no Singularity Black Hole Launcher, it certainly does look like fun to use -- you know, when you're not using the Dubstep gun or the plethora of super hero abilities given to you.
In case you missed it,
Deep Silver Emperor Zinyak announced the Saints Row 4 Game of the Generation Edition; it's like the previously announced Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition, but even better (and slightly more expensive). Saints Row 4 launches August 20th, 2013 across North and Latin America and August 23rd in the rest of the world
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards