By now, most workers know that it's easy to get fired for mouthing off on Facebook or Twitter. So when Mark Kessler, a police chief in central Pennsylvania, posted YouTube video rants in which he shoots at images of Democratic party leaders and curses at them as "traitors" and "libtards," you might think that he'd be in for stern discipline.
So far, his comments have provoked intense controversy and debate, with some residents expressing support and others disgust, but Kessler -- also the sole police officer for the town of 800 residents-- has not been reprimanded by his superiors. In fact, his boss, Gilberton Borough Mayor Mary Lou Hannon has released a statement of support.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program