Inquisition is more than just the third game in the Dragon Age role-playing series from developer BioWare. It's also a culmination of your actions and decisions from previous games.
BioWare producer Cameron Lee said at a PAX Australia panel that save data would "absolutely come across - your decisions carry [and] will matter."
The experience revolves around the world, though, not a single person, like in BioWare's Mass Effect series. "There will absolutely be some ties to some of the previous games, maybe some of the books or that sort of thing that you'll recognize if you've played the previous games, but they're not going to be reliant on the previous games," said community manager Chris Priestly, who's departing from the company soon.
Writer Patrick Weekes said, "The goal is that you can have an equally rich experience no matter which platform you're playing on."
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These luxury bed sheets are ‘the softest in the world’ — and they’r…
- Shop these 10 majorly viral TikTok home products for cheap at the 4th …
- 15 of the best 4th of July kitchen deals to grab on Amazon
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You