EA announced today that Cleveland Cavaliers Point Guard Kyrie Irving will be the official cover athlete of NBA LIVE 14 -- a realization I think we all had when he took the stage at EA's E3 press conference to show off the game's dribbling mechanic.
"I'm so proud to be the face of this franchise as it makes its much-anticipated return," Irving said. "I've been on the court with the development team and I've seen first-hand some of the amazing things EA Sports is doing withNBA LIVE 14. The fans are going to love it."
At E3, Electronic Arts confirmed NBA LIVE 14 would be making its series return on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While the game was still in its early stages, the developer showed off the game's use of Ignite Engine and bouncTek technology, which makes dribbling the ball a more realistic and exciting experience.
As for Irving, the first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft was named the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the Year and was a unanimous choice to the 2012 NBA All-Rookie First Team. He was also named an NBA All-Star in 2013 and is the reigning Foot Locker Three-Point Shootout champion.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!