EA announced today that Cleveland Cavaliers Point Guard Kyrie Irving will be the official cover athlete of NBA LIVE 14 -- a realization I think we all had when he took the stage at EA's E3 press conference to show off the game's dribbling mechanic.
"I'm so proud to be the face of this franchise as it makes its much-anticipated return," Irving said. "I've been on the court with the development team and I've seen first-hand some of the amazing things EA Sports is doing withNBA LIVE 14. The fans are going to love it."
At E3, Electronic Arts confirmed NBA LIVE 14 would be making its series return on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While the game was still in its early stages, the developer showed off the game's use of Ignite Engine and bouncTek technology, which makes dribbling the ball a more realistic and exciting experience.
As for Irving, the first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft was named the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the Year and was a unanimous choice to the 2012 NBA All-Rookie First Team. He was also named an NBA All-Star in 2013 and is the reigning Foot Locker Three-Point Shootout champion.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus