The PS4 will go head-to-head against the Xbox One this holiday season and it will be interesting to see who prevails as the best-selling next-gen console.
ConsumerMetrix has been examining this intense battle and has received feedback from over 6,000 individuals all across the U.S. and Europe.
The report has been titled 'Games Consoles: Purchase Intention Index Q2 2013' and found that 9.5% of individuals would be either very likely or somewhat likely to buy an Xbox One within the year, while 14.2% of consumers would buy a PS4. The study predict that PS4 sales numbers will be 50% higher than the Xbox One.
Director of Connected Home Devices (CHD) Jia Wu says, "Our survey suggests that consumers believe the PS4 will win the early phase of the next generation console war. Sony's performance at E3 was widely accepted as superior to Microsoft's, and the survey evidence suggests this has already fed through to the wider consumer market."
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These 10 Alexa-enabled Amazon devices are up to 60% off for a limit…
- 9 thoughtful (and useful) going-away gifts for new college students
- Waiter stuns TikTok with video showing how much he makes in tips
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus