The PS4 will go head-to-head against the Xbox One this holiday season and it will be interesting to see who prevails as the best-selling next-gen console.
ConsumerMetrix has been examining this intense battle and has received feedback from over 6,000 individuals all across the U.S. and Europe.
The report has been titled 'Games Consoles: Purchase Intention Index Q2 2013' and found that 9.5% of individuals would be either very likely or somewhat likely to buy an Xbox One within the year, while 14.2% of consumers would buy a PS4. The study predict that PS4 sales numbers will be 50% higher than the Xbox One.
Director of Connected Home Devices (CHD) Jia Wu says, "Our survey suggests that consumers believe the PS4 will win the early phase of the next generation console war. Sony's performance at E3 was widely accepted as superior to Microsoft's, and the survey evidence suggests this has already fed through to the wider consumer market."
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok mom shares what not to say to adoptive parents: ‘Please stop…
- Just in time for summer, here’s how to get $20 off already-discounted …
- Mom shares controversial ‘folding’ hack on TikTok: ‘I really don’t und…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021