Capcom has announced a brand new side-scrolling game named Strider which will release on both current and next gen consoles. Being developed by Double Helix, the game is slated to release in early 2014.
The game description reads thus,"The year is Meio: 048, and Hiryu, a young but deadly assassination expert is out to eliminate Grand Master Meio." The game is a nonlinear one.
As announced by Capcom, the game will feature Cypher ability, combat, and the return of robot allies.
Get more PlayStation-related gaming news at PlayStation Gang >
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson takes his daughters fishing and shares cu…
- This extra large Philips air fryer is $100 off at Sur La Table: ‘Cooks…
- Rebecca Minkoff is having an epic sample sale with prices as low as $3…
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Ready To Travel Again? These Cards Will Take You There.
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You