Not long after Microsoft reporteda slow in Xbox 360 sales in its Q4 earnings, Major Nelson -- the company ra-ra man -- took to Twitter for some much needed optimism.
"Just found out Xbox One preorders are trending ahead of Xbox 360 preorders during the same time period," he said. Nelson also said that the Xbox One had been sold out at "most U.S. retailers."
As of right now, the Xbox One Day One Edition -- guaranteed to be available on launch day -- is sold out on Amazon and GameStop. You aren't totally out of options though. It's back in stock andavailable for pre-order on Best Buy, Target, and Wal-Mart. Still, if you are thinking about getting an Xbox One, I'd recommend acting sooner rather than later. Apparently Microsoft's Xbox One launch day allocations have been low compared to the PS4s.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!