It seems like everyone's playing Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Gameloft announced that the game has been downloaded over 50 million times worldwide. Not only that, but a new update just hit the app stores.
"We are proud to have brought all the fun, humor and mischief of the film into this original game, said Gonzague De Vallois, Senior Vice-President Publishing at Gameloft. "Despicable Me: Minion Rush is a huge success for Gameloft, Universal and Illumination alike, and we are thrilled that our players have put so much support behind this franchise!"
As for the update, players can expect the following:
A full new environment: El Macho's Lair, including the film's new villain El Macho and the purple Evil Minions.
New costumes for Minions: The Golfer and highly popular "Bee-do" alarm Minion!
New challenges: more than 150 new missions and achievements.
"We are excited to see the amazing success of the game and the fact that players are so engaged with the characters from Despicable Me that audiences have come to know and love," said Stephanie Sperber, President of Universal Partnerships & Licensing. "The teamwork between Gameloft, Universal and Illumination resulted in a visually stunning game, offering hours of fun for everyone."
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023