The upcoming sequel to last year's Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!is shaping up as a multiplayer dungeon-crawler.
WayForward Technologies is resuming its role as developer on the new title Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW, announced in May, which looks like a much better representation of the Cartoon Network television show's style than the 3DS game. This one has both Finn and Jake running around Princess Bubblegum's royal dungeon, which acted as the stage for some of the best action of the cartoon.
Hey Ice King! mimicked the side-scrolling action of Zelda 2, which is an underappreciated but largely unpopular game, so it was a bit of a strange design choice.
Adventure Time is also coming to more platforms this time around: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC, and 3DS. That's a better chance of success for a game based on a hit TV show.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 stunning lattes you can find on TikTok
- 5 cold dinners that are perfect for hot summer nights
- Mom proves all women are married to the same man in hilarious TikTok: …
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards