Hasnain Zaidi graduated from Duke University in 2008, and soon landing a job at Bain & Company, the prestigious management consulting firm. But after a few years, he got itchy. He wanted something more. Something creative. So he left his job to go work at Chipotle.
On the burrito chain's assembly line, Zaidi told Huffington Post Live that he learned "some very real world skills that we didn't pick up in our high pressure jobs," like "dealing with people that make minimum wage or close to minimum wage, chopping chicken, grilling, dealing with customers."
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program