Hasnain Zaidi graduated from Duke University in 2008, and soon landing a job at Bain & Company, the prestigious management consulting firm. But after a few years, he got itchy. He wanted something more. Something creative. So he left his job to go work at Chipotle.
On the burrito chain's assembly line, Zaidi told Huffington Post Live that he learned "some very real world skills that we didn't pick up in our high pressure jobs," like "dealing with people that make minimum wage or close to minimum wage, chopping chicken, grilling, dealing with customers."
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold