Jonesin' for some Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer gameplay? Thankfully, we won't have to wait much longer. Details about the game's most popular mode will be shared with everyone next month, according to Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin.
"Sorry I haven't been on twitter much lately," he tweeted earlier this week. "We are in our death march push to finish game. Lots left to do. Looking forward to MP in august."
Mid-August to be (more) exact. With Gamescom kicking off on August 21st, I'd expect the multiplayer footage to be released around then.
We got our first morsel of multiplayer detail earlier this month when Activision revealed a free multiplayer map as an incentive to pre-order Call of Duty: Ghosts. In revealing the new Free Fall map, Activision teased the new "dynamic map event" mechanic. Similar to Battlefield 4's Levolution, the environments in Ghosts' multiplayer will undergo changes as the match progresses. In Free Fall, for instance, the ruined skyscraper will continue to fall with its shockwaves causing further destruction, "disrupting sightlines and constantly evolving paths and chokepoints as the map changes in real-time."
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Toddler gets stuck in the sand at the beach in ‘joyful’ TikTok
- Nordstrom’s sale section has so many finds under $25 — here are 20+ of…
- Traveling this summer? Snag this Samsonite luggage set while it’s 35% …
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus