Jonesin' for some Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer gameplay? Thankfully, we won't have to wait much longer. Details about the game's most popular mode will be shared with everyone next month, according to Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin.
"Sorry I haven't been on twitter much lately," he tweeted earlier this week. "We are in our death march push to finish game. Lots left to do. Looking forward to MP in august."
Mid-August to be (more) exact. With Gamescom kicking off on August 21st, I'd expect the multiplayer footage to be released around then.
We got our first morsel of multiplayer detail earlier this month when Activision revealed a free multiplayer map as an incentive to pre-order Call of Duty: Ghosts. In revealing the new Free Fall map, Activision teased the new "dynamic map event" mechanic. Similar to Battlefield 4's Levolution, the environments in Ghosts' multiplayer will undergo changes as the match progresses. In Free Fall, for instance, the ruined skyscraper will continue to fall with its shockwaves causing further destruction, "disrupting sightlines and constantly evolving paths and chokepoints as the map changes in real-time."
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Heading back to the office? Shop 5 work-ready dresses for under $30
- Marie Kondo x Paravel’s sustainable packing cubes will ‘spark joy’ in …
- Bride discovers ‘freaky’ coincidence after sharing childhood memory wi…
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards