Despite being a hundred dollars more expensive than PlayStation 4, Xbox One hardware is in fact slightly less powerful than its competitor's. Rumors have it that Microsoft is aware of that fact and is taking measures to change that before launch.
According to the rumors, Microsoft is increasing Xbox One RAM size from 8GB to 12 GB and increasing its GPU clock speed. The company is also collecting developers' feedback regarding changes they wish to see in Xbox One hardware.
A "trusted source" confirmed to Guru3D's Hilbert Hagedoorn that first party developers have already been notified about the GPU clock speed increase. According to him, current projects are too far in development to benefit from the specs bump. It is likely that the first games to utilize those extra clock cycles would be released in 2014.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now