GMC is the official vehicle of Madden NFL 25. What this means is that in-game advertising returns to the popular football series as the all-new 2014 GMC Sierra full-size pickup will be included in this year's installment.
"The vehicles will appear at various points during gameplay, including after a Super Bowl victory. Just as in real life, the game's MVP will be awarded a vehicle," GMC wrote. Three other models -- Yukon, Acadia and Terrain -- will also be included in the game.
GMC will also be sponsoring Madden NFL 25's "Never Say Never Moment of the Week," which sounds a bit like the old Madden Moments Live. During the NFL season, GMC will select the "moment that best demonstrates a combination of impressive athletic performance, intelligence, and preparation." You'll then be able to play out those moments in-game and hope to achieve the same outcome.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I tried this Black-owned K-beauty brand made for people of color
- Food Huggers keep your fruits and vegetables from rotting after first-…
- This is what you should buy on Amazon before Prime Day
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards