Perfect World Entertainment has made a living off free-to-play MMOs. But the publisher, best known for their games Star Trek Online and Neverwinter, is about to launch a browser-based strategy MMO game later this week. This will be the first browser-based endeavor for Perfect World, which up until now has only published client-based titles.
The game is called Fortuna, a Civ-like game where players build up an empire, form alliances, trade resources and put armies to the test.
Andrew Brown, general manager at Perfect World Entertainment, said, "Fortuna is a first for our company, which has previously focused on publishing client-based PC titles. As with all our titles, our number one goal is to connect players around the world through games of the highest quality, regardless of platform or genre.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You