2013 is shaping up to be the year of the dog. New information from Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu reveals that Chop, Franklin's pet dog in Grand Theft Auto 5, will be customizable to a certain extent.
According to the magazine, you'll be able to replace Chop's (or any other dog's) accessories, such as his collar. Apparently, you can also lose him, or any of your pet dogs for that matter, if you don't keep an eye on them; although, it's not quite clear how that would happen. Maybe by leaving the door to your house open while you go out to rob a bank?
Other animal-related information from the magazine details that there are more than 15 animals in the game. Again, details are a bit muddled and it is unclear if this is referring to wild animals only or all of the animals in the game.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These Buffalo tofu tacos with a side of viral green goddess salad a…
- TikTok found an affordable dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag th…
- TikTok is obsessed with a woman who finds and re-creates recipes writt…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus