Amazon has announced via their Facebook page that the PS4 Launch Edition and Xbox One Day One Editions have both been sold out. Similar to what had happened at GameStop, PS4 has outsold Xbox One. The PS4 Launch Edition is at the 3rd position on the Amazon 2013 Best Sellers, Xbox One being at the sixth spot.
Standard editions of the consoles, however are available as of now but not guaranteed at release.
As announced," After a crazy and exciting month, we've sold through our initial allocations of PS4 and Xbox One. Thank you to all who have ordered and shared your opinions. We have the Standard Editions for both consoles still available, but we can't guarantee these at release. Please check back here as we'll update you first if we receive further release day allocations."
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Before you step outside, slather yourself down in one of the top su…
- Nordstrom’s activewear brand Z by Zella is the ultimate destination fo…
- Place your order today and this tasty Maine seafood kit will arrive in…
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now