San Diego Comic-Con isn't all about gaming, but while you're there, you may want to stop by and take a look at the Xbox One. Microsoft will bringing its next-gen console and some of its best gaming franchises as well as new IPs to the convention to give attendees a chance to go hands-on with the upcoming games. Between the panels and demo opportunities, there should be plenty of ways to learn more about the future of Xbox. Below is the complete schedule of Xbox One activities at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
Xbox Booth #100 at the San Diego Convention Center
Thursday, July 18 – Saturday, July 20: 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, July 21: 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stop by our booth to be among the first to get your hands with Xbox One games like "Ryse: Son of Rome" and "Killer Instinct" and more.
Xbox Lounge at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Manchester Ballroom, 1 Market Pl., San Diego, CA 92101
Thursday, July 18 – Saturday, July 20: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, July 21: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
In addition to the Xbox One and Xbox 360 games being shown at the Xbox Booth at the Convention Center, the Xbox Gaming Lounge located just down the street in the Grand Hyatt will also feature more than a dozen titles, including "Dead Rising 3," "Halo: Spartan Assault," and for the first time ever, hands-on demos of "Halo 4 Champions Bundle," plus hands on with games from 2K Games, Capcom, Disney Interactive, Konami, Ubisoft and Warner Brothers Interactive. Don't miss out on the rare opportunity to check out these great games all in one place.
(A San Diego Comic-Con Expo pass is required for entrance to the above)
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You