Devil Maker: Tokyo, which is set to launch this coming Monday (July 15), is PC online game publisher SG Interactive's first mobile gaming release and if you're a fan of anime or RPGs or card battle games, then you'll love it.
The game takes place not too far into the future where Tokyo has just been enveloped in darkness. Devils -- good and bad -- are coexisting with humans and it's your job to bring light back to the city. There are two types of devils roaming around: devils of darkness and devils of light. Your job (as a "contractor") is to convert the devils of darkness into devils of light in order to bring light back to Tokyo.
What makes the game unpredictable, though, is that what determines where you go and what you do are cards that can be either "rewarding or perilous." With over 500 cards available, you can only begin imagine the possibilities.
With high-quality anime graphics and dynamic gameplay, Devil Maker: Tokyo is an addicting and creative game that proves to be an impressive first venture by SG Interactive into the mobile gaming space.
Devil Maker: Tokyo will be available for download this Monday, July 15.
Check out a few screenshots from the game below:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok mom shares what not to say to adoptive parents: ‘Please stop…
- Just in time for summer, here’s how to get $20 off already-discounted …
- Mom shares controversial ‘folding’ hack on TikTok: ‘I really don’t und…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021