NCAA Football 14 is now out on the PlayStation 3 and the XBOX 360. The gameplay thus far has been a major improvement from previous years' games. Most notably, the offensive line play has made greater strides this year than it has in the previous 10 years of NCAA Football games combined.
There are still ways to get nano blitzes and some decent pressure in NCAA Football 14, but the days of getting 3 or 4 man pressure seem to be over. While blocking improvements may seem like a good thing, it may be slightly overpowered this year with plays like bubble screens and standard running plays working a little too well at times. Furthermore, it is commonplace for the offensive linemen to act seemingly psychic even against the most complicated blitzes.
There appear to be a few minor glitches so far in this year's game. The most obvious glitch is something being termed the, "reset glitch" which switches your play back to the default even after you make adjustments such as hot routes or line shifts. Look for a patch to be released within a month or so to fix this problem. Other than that, there are a few annoying glitches but nothing that the average gamer will care about.
Full named rosters with the real names of the every player on each Division I team will start to make their way online over the next few days. As we get word on which ones are decent, we will pass them along to you.
Electronic Arts still has a few huge game releases coming out this year with the usual sports titles like Madden 25 and FIFA 14. Popular shooter game, Battlefield 4, will also be released in October of this year. If NCAA Football 14 is any indicator of how good EA's other titles (with much larger budgets) will be, this will be a solid year for sports gaming.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You