The open-world racing game Crazy Taxi has hit fresh pavement on Android, Sega announced today.
At $5 on Google Play, the port is a little pricey, but because the game was formerly released on consoles, there's going to be a bit of discrepancy as it switches to the mobile market.
Crazy Taxi - where players scare pedestrians with their crazy stunts and reckless driving - released in arcades and then the Dreamcast back in 2000, and it later came to a number of other platforms. It hit the App Store in October last year, so it's about time it drops on Android.
Read more about Crazy Taxi and other games at GameZone >
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 11 shimmer body products to extend your summer glow way after Labor…
- Mom always knows best: TikTokers share important life lessons from the…
- 6 versatile closet essentials you need in your fall wardrobe — they’ll…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus