Best Buy has apparently exhausted its stock of Xbox One pre-orders, judging by the retailer's website. Best Buy's product page for the Xbox One notes that the console is "Sold Out Online" and does not allow customers to complete a purchase for the system. It's worth noting that this could only apply to the online portion of the retailer and that local stores may still be accepting pre-orders.
Those of you still looking to purchase the Xbox One online can still do so at Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target and GameStop. It's unclear exactly how many units Best Buy was allocated, but a similar situation happened with GameStop not long ago. Last month, the video game retailer also stopped accepting pre-orders on the Xbox One, but noted that the allotment of Xbox One consoles was considerably lower than the PlayStation 4 to begin with. Some stores reported they were only given 16 Xbox One consoles compared to 64 PS4s.
It's been difficult to track the pre-order success of either console due to the constant influx in launch supply. Earlier this week, it was reported that GameStop sold out of its PlayStation 4 pre-orders as well, though other retailers are still allowing consumers to place pre-orders.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- A parent-child educator talks about the importance of children’s p…
- Mom’s cleanup consequence divides TikTok: ‘He’s too young for that’
- If you hate chopping veggies and herbs, you need this wireless mini fo…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021