A typical must-do list for travelers to Italy runs as long as the Appian Way. You must see the Vatican. You must commune with David and the diners at The Last Supper. You must go back in time to 79 A.D. in Pompeii. You must wander around Venice until you get lost. A list can go on and on and on.
Italy offers so many significant things to do, though, that unless you've got a year or two, it's hard to actually do everything. Yet one thing makes on everyone's list: You must eat in Italy. For sustenance, of course, but also because Italy's cuisine is among the most celebrated in the world.
The Latest from our Partners
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious