A typical must-do list for travelers to Italy runs as long as the Appian Way. You must see the Vatican. You must commune with David and the diners at The Last Supper. You must go back in time to 79 A.D. in Pompeii. You must wander around Venice until you get lost. A list can go on and on and on.
Italy offers so many significant things to do, though, that unless you've got a year or two, it's hard to actually do everything. Yet one thing makes on everyone's list: You must eat in Italy. For sustenance, of course, but also because Italy's cuisine is among the most celebrated in the world.
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious