343 Industries has announced the Halo 4 Global Championship, a worldwide tournament that seeks out the best Halo 4 player. Working in collaboration, 343 Industries, Xbox 360, and Virgin Gaming are teaming up for this summer-long tournament that gives gamers a chance to win $500,000 in prizes, with a grand prize of $200,000.
The competition will span multiple live events and five weeks of online gameplay through Xbox LIVE. Contestants will compete in free-for-all matches over a series of qualifying rounds (based on average scores and elimination matches). The tournament begins at the Rooster Teeth Expo on July 5 and on Xbox LIVE on July 15. It culminates with a two-day Finals competition in Seattle, Washington from August 31 to September 1.
Head over to Halo Waypoint for registration and the full list of rules.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Singer Cassie chats with Hannah Bronfman about being pregnant durin…
- Millions of people on TikTok love how you can transform your backyard …
- If you hate bikinis, these best-selling swim shorts on Amazon are only…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021