President of Sony Computer Entertainment Shuhei Yoshida has been answering questions on his twitter regarding to his favorite genre of games, if the PS4 stand will be included with every purchase, and even will Dualshock 4 controllers "still get that layer of slime like the PS3′s did when you didn't use them for a while?"
Turns out Yoshida's favorite type of genre is action-adventure, the PS4 stand will be sold separately, and as for the slime Yoshida says, "The material is different from DS3′s, so hopefully not."
There have been questions about whether the PS4 would need a power brick to support it ever since IGN released a video of them getting hands on with the console. Yoshida has confirmed that the PS4 will not have a power brick by saying, "The power is inside, so no brick outside."
When asked to give an approximate size of the PS4, the president compares it to the previous consoles by stating, "It's very close to the 2nd gen PS3, and PS4 is slimmer."
There will be a headphone jack on the Dualshock 4 controller, where the headphone part will work for any headphones but the difference "depends" on the mic.
Screenshots of the twitter response:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!