President of Sony Computer Entertainment Shuhei Yoshida has been answering questions on his twitter regarding to his favorite genre of games, if the PS4 stand will be included with every purchase, and even will Dualshock 4 controllers "still get that layer of slime like the PS3′s did when you didn't use them for a while?"
Turns out Yoshida's favorite type of genre is action-adventure, the PS4 stand will be sold separately, and as for the slime Yoshida says, "The material is different from DS3′s, so hopefully not."
There have been questions about whether the PS4 would need a power brick to support it ever since IGN released a video of them getting hands on with the console. Yoshida has confirmed that the PS4 will not have a power brick by saying, "The power is inside, so no brick outside."
When asked to give an approximate size of the PS4, the president compares it to the previous consoles by stating, "It's very close to the 2nd gen PS3, and PS4 is slimmer."
There will be a headphone jack on the Dualshock 4 controller, where the headphone part will work for any headphones but the difference "depends" on the mic.
Screenshots of the twitter response:
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus