Los Angeles, CA – June 24, 2013 – Zen Studios, the definitive leader in videogame pinball, today announced Star Wars® Pinball is headed to the Nintendo eShop on Wii U. The downloadable game will be available July 11 in North America ($9.99) and Europe (€9.99) featuring three Star Wars themed tables including Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Players will choose to support the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance with high scores as the Star Wars Pinball community fights for the Balance of the Force! The main game user interface will change dynamically, based on how the community chooses to support each side.
Star Wars Pinball supports the Wii U GamePad, allowing players display redirection to the GamePad screen from the TV and back. Additionally, when used as the Secondary Display, the GamePad displays additional controls and game information including dot matrix, scores, and challenge information.
Additional game features include in game challenges and score notifications, an XP progression system allowing players to move up the ranks based on Galactic Empire or Rebel Alliance support, Force Score and friends-based Team Score leaderboards, and several multiplayer modes.
Star Wars Pinball will cost $9.99 in North America and €9.99 in Europe.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022