Former New England Patriots Tight End, Aaron Hernandez will be removed from EA Sports' upcoming football video games: Madden NFL 25 and NCAA Football 14.
Hernandez was included in NCAA 14 in the new ultimate team game mode that was introduced this year. The release date for NCAA Football 14 is set for July 9th which may not give EA Sports enough time to remove him from the game completely. The much more likely option is for him to be removed through a release date roster update.
Madden 25 is still a couple months away which should give Electronic Arts time to remove him from the game. Hernandez was cut by the Patriots and cleared waivers with no teams showing any interest in him. Even if completely acquitted of all charges, Hernandez would likely face a long suspension from the NFL which pretty much guarantees that he won't play in the NFL this season.
The loss of Aaron Hernandez will hurt an already struggling Patriots offense for Madden 25. Wes Welker left for the Broncos while tight end Rob Gronkowski still doesn't have an exact time table for his return. This leaves franchise QB Tom Brady with very few offensive weapons. The Patriots will no longer be a top 5 or even top 10 offense in Madden 25.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker shares surprising places around your house that need clean…
- This $8 stain remover has completely saved my carpet and couch from re…
- Love Uncrustables? This sandwich cutter lets you make your own at home
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus