Former New England Patriots Tight End, Aaron Hernandez will be removed from EA Sports' upcoming football video games: Madden NFL 25 and NCAA Football 14.
Hernandez was included in NCAA 14 in the new ultimate team game mode that was introduced this year. The release date for NCAA Football 14 is set for July 9th which may not give EA Sports enough time to remove him from the game completely. The much more likely option is for him to be removed through a release date roster update.
Madden 25 is still a couple months away which should give Electronic Arts time to remove him from the game. Hernandez was cut by the Patriots and cleared waivers with no teams showing any interest in him. Even if completely acquitted of all charges, Hernandez would likely face a long suspension from the NFL which pretty much guarantees that he won't play in the NFL this season.
The loss of Aaron Hernandez will hurt an already struggling Patriots offense for Madden 25. Wes Welker left for the Broncos while tight end Rob Gronkowski still doesn't have an exact time table for his return. This leaves franchise QB Tom Brady with very few offensive weapons. The Patriots will no longer be a top 5 or even top 10 offense in Madden 25.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok mom shares what not to say to adoptive parents: ‘Please stop…
- Just in time for summer, here’s how to get $20 off already-discounted …
- Mom shares controversial ‘folding’ hack on TikTok: ‘I really don’t und…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021