You want to show off your summer finery for your colleagues, but can't shake the thought: Even in our new age of casual work dress, does this semi-translucent blouse/5-inch platform-wedge sandal cross the line?
In many industries, there are no clear dress codes anymore. Popping colors, statement dresses, and logo tees have infiltrated offices, just like "wellness" seminars and workers "on contract." But are there still any hard-and-fast rules to help the workers of 2013 minimize morning sartorial angst? What are the new trends raising eyebrows? Should workers try to conform or express their truth? And how should you handle a co-worker or employee whose "Female Body Inspector" tee or pleather mini makes you feel weird inside?
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program