Many skills and talents help workers succeed in the modern workplace, but looking like the most brutal dictator to have ever lived is usually not included on the list. Yet earlier this week, the Stephen David Entertainment production company posted a Craigslist classified ad seeking cast members who have a "physical resemblance" to Adolf Hitler for an upcoming mini-series that will air on the History Channel. The gig will last a total of four weeks, and will pay $300 to $350 a day. Previous acting experience is not required, but the ad said that having a German accent is considered "helpful."
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program