Titanfall was easily one of the hottest games at E3 this year. The upcoming multiplayer-focused first-person shooter by Respawn Entertainment takes traditional FPS elements, and tweaks the rules by throwing in giant exoskeletons, called "Titans," capable of immense power.
While everything about Titanfall was attractive, there was one downside -- at least for PlayStation owners. The game is only coming to Xbox platforms and PC... Or is it?
Speaking to GameTrailers, studio founder Vince Zampella had some choice words when asked if "PlayStation Nation is gonna have to wait for Titanfall."
"At launch we're going to be on Xbox One, 360, and PC," Zampella said, emphasizing the words "at launch." So when asked in a follow-up if he means Titanfall could come to other platforms eventually, Zampella wouldn't confirm nor deny it.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Shoppers wait all year to stock up on tanks, shorts and dresses for…
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You