In the 11th hour, Nvidia decided to delay shipments of the Nvidia Shield to July, due to a mechanical issue that turned up.
The Nvidia Shield is a portable gaming device -- a really nice controller with a five-inch 720p display and Tegra 4 chip that not only utilizes Android games, but can also stream games from your PC to the Shield if you have a GTX 650 GPU or better in your PC. It's a really nice piece of tech.
It was supposed to go on sale this Thursday, but Nvidia is delaying shipping until sometime in July. In a statement on their Nvidia's Blog, Jason Paul wrote, "The issue relates to a third-party mechanical component, and we're working around the clock with the supplier to get it up to our expectations."
Stay tuned for more updates and a concrete release date at GameZone >
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- If sitting for too long hurts your back, these are the 4 best seat …
- 8 seriously cute tank tops that you can buy for less than $15 at Nords…
- Father and daughter film epic lip-sync battle for TikTok: ‘Dad, she as…
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You