Summer time and the living is easy. I'm not sure when summer officially began (it's always f**king hot in Florida), but if you're a Sims 3 player, then consider today the beginning of beach season. Today marks the release of The Sims 3 Island Paradise, the latest expansion pack which takes you to the beach and beyond.
For the first time ever in The Sims 3, you can dive beneath the waves and explore what lies on the ocean floor, build a cruise boat and cruise the ocean to discover uncharted islands where you can create and run your very own resort. Check out the official EA producer walkthrough for a full look at all the fun features the expansion includes.
"In The Sims 3 Island Paradise, The Sims Studio has brought to life a tropical vacation for players to experience without ever having to leave home," says Ryan Vaughan, Producer for The Sims. "With so many new gameplay features included in this game, players will be able to explore, inhabit and discover beachside bliss just as they would in real life."
The Sims 3 Island Paradise is available on PC/Mac for direct download from Origin, or can be purchased at retailers across North America for $39.99.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok mom shares what not to say to adoptive parents: ‘Please stop…
- Just in time for summer, here’s how to get $20 off already-discounted …
- Mom shares controversial ‘folding’ hack on TikTok: ‘I really don’t und…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021