Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, will be on the cover of WWE 2K14. The official reveal actually took place during last night's episode of Monday Night Raw; the cover "reflects The Rock's physicality and signature in-ring pose," 2K said afterward.
"I am exceptionally grateful to be chosen for the cover of WWE 2K14 and serve as the first cover Superstar under 2K's leadership," said The Rock. "I want the cover of WWE 2K14 to electrify the people. I want the artwork to stand out and set a new standard for all WWE video games from 2K, both today and in the future."
Rising to mainstream fame during the late 1990s as part of the company's "Attitude Era," The Rock put together quite a resume, boasting eight reigns as WWE Champion in addition to several reigns as WCW Champion, Intercontinental Champion and WWE Tag Team Champion. He may not be as involved in the WWE as he used to be -- his last time in the ring coming at WrestleMania 29 on April 7, 2013, which saw him match-up against long-standing rival John Cena -- but The Rock remains one of the most recognizable Superstars in WWE history.
Although The Rock is on the cover of WWE 2K14, 2K Sports is still hosting a cover contest in which fans can download 2K art elements and assets and use them to create and submit their own cover ideas. The lucky winner will have his or her artwork used as an alternate cover distributed inside WWE 2K14 retail copies.
Read more about WWE 2K14 at GameZone >
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates keep retreating
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- The best viral TikTok beauty products of 2022 to buy on Amazon ahea…
- Amazon Alexa’s hysterical response to child’s question caught on camer…
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers swear by these cooling sheets to sleep mo…
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022