Let's face it, if we're going to be brutally honest, we haven't really got a decent DBZ game since Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Hell, Burst Limit was a neat idea, shot down by the fact that there were very little characters, and it didn't feature the full anime sagas. I don't even want to talk about the horrid rock/paper/scissors mechanic of Ultimate Tenkaichi.
Maybe Namco Bandai is listening, and just maybe, Battle of Z will be DBZ's return to form. While this short trailer doesn't do much to explain the game's mechanics, it does seem to focus heavily on multiple character gameplay, high speed action, and of course, all your favorite DBZ characters.
Players will now be able to form teams of four DBZ characters for either co-op or competitive play, which should certainly increase the mayhem on screen.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Put your leftover gingerbread to good use with these recipes
- Does the viral cloud bread TikTok recipe live up to the hype?
- Popular TikToker shares his top three foods that cost only $1
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now