Despite reports yesterday of a leaked November 21, 2013 release...
Sony hasn't yet announced the release date for the PlayStation 4, instead opting for the vague "holiday 2013" launch window, but some leaked promotional materials seem to have prematurely revealed the exact date.
NeoGAF member Cyborg posted a photo of a sign for the PS4 at a Media Markt store in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It clearly shows the November 13, 2013 release date for the PS4 which, as others in the thread point out, fall in line with other European online retail outlets.
At this point it's unclear whether this is an official promotional item from Sony or if the store went ahead and made this without permission. Media Markt is a massive chain in Europe, similar to that of Best Buy here in America so while it's quite likely they already know the exact release date of the PS4, it's unknown if Sony gave them the word to put it up. I'm assuming they didn't, but I'm also betting this is not some made up ad.
For comparison sake, the PlayStation 3 was launched in the United States on November 17, 2006, so a November 13th release for the PS4 isn't too unreasonable to believe.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until Nearly 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You