Despite reports yesterday of a leaked November 21, 2013 release...
Sony hasn't yet announced the release date for the PlayStation 4, instead opting for the vague "holiday 2013" launch window, but some leaked promotional materials seem to have prematurely revealed the exact date.
NeoGAF member Cyborg posted a photo of a sign for the PS4 at a Media Markt store in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It clearly shows the November 13, 2013 release date for the PS4 which, as others in the thread point out, fall in line with other European online retail outlets.
At this point it's unclear whether this is an official promotional item from Sony or if the store went ahead and made this without permission. Media Markt is a massive chain in Europe, similar to that of Best Buy here in America so while it's quite likely they already know the exact release date of the PS4, it's unknown if Sony gave them the word to put it up. I'm assuming they didn't, but I'm also betting this is not some made up ad.
For comparison sake, the PlayStation 3 was launched in the United States on November 17, 2006, so a November 13th release for the PS4 isn't too unreasonable to believe.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022