While EA had a very impressive E3, showcasing Battlefield 4,Need for Speed Rivals, and teasing the likes of a new Star Wars Battlefront, there was one title noticeably absent from the publisher/developer conglomerate's lineup: The Sims 4.
The Sims 4 was first announced in early May, but absolutely no details, images, or videos were released alongside the news. Given that EA's press conference centered entirely on next-gen consoles, it's understandable why they elected not to show off the PC/Mac-exclusive title, which will now be revealed at Gamescom in Germany.
Gamescom 2013 will be held in Cologne, Germany between August 21 through August 25. Until then, we'll have to wait patiently, worry over possible nightmare scenarios, and play the upcomingIsland Paradise expansion for The Sims 3.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses