While EA had a very impressive E3, showcasing Battlefield 4,Need for Speed Rivals, and teasing the likes of a new Star Wars Battlefront, there was one title noticeably absent from the publisher/developer conglomerate's lineup: The Sims 4.
The Sims 4 was first announced in early May, but absolutely no details, images, or videos were released alongside the news. Given that EA's press conference centered entirely on next-gen consoles, it's understandable why they elected not to show off the PC/Mac-exclusive title, which will now be revealed at Gamescom in Germany.
Gamescom 2013 will be held in Cologne, Germany between August 21 through August 25. Until then, we'll have to wait patiently, worry over possible nightmare scenarios, and play the upcomingIsland Paradise expansion for The Sims 3.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You