A recent advertisement in a popular UK tabloid, The Sun Newspaper, has indicated that Sony's PS4 will be launched on November 21, 2013.
It has been confirmed during E3 that the PS4 release date would be in time for the Holidays, so the November 21st date seems accurate enough considering the date is near Thanksgiving in the US.
The PS4 is priced at $399 and pre-orders are available at selected retailers.
Check out the ad from the newspaper:
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok baker designs incredible sourdough bread loaves
- 8 holiday gifts under $80 for your favorite co-worker
- Can this weird gadget really stop your drinks from spilling?
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now