Barcelona may be renowned for its buildings, but the city truly lives outdoors. From the morning crowds frolicking on its beaches to late-night diners munching tapas at sidewalk tables, life here often feels like a city-wide block party.
The best way to join the fun? Grab some to-go treats and plunk yourself down in the heart of the action. Here are five great Barcelona picnic spots paired with nearby bakeries, restaurants and markets that will outfit you with everything you need for an al fresco feast.
The Latest from our Partners
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious